Are you looking for a unique way to celebrate a special occasion with a group of your closest friends? Look no further than a mobile cocktail masterclass for a girls’ night in that will be unforgettable! From learning new skills to having a laugh and enjoying delicious drinks, a mobile cocktail masterclass is an exciting way to spend a night in.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of a mobile cocktail masterclass, how to book one, what to expect, and tips for making the night even more memorable. So grab your friends and read on to learn more!
What is a mobile cocktail masterclass?
A mobile cocktail masterclass is an exciting and unique way to spend an evening with friends. During a mobile cocktail masterclass, you and your guests will learn the art of mixology from a professional mixologist. You’ll get a hands-on experience making your own cocktails, and you’ll also have the opportunity to sample some delicious creations. Plus, it’s a great way to have fun and bond with your friends over a shared experience!
Benefits of mobile cocktail masterclass
A mobile cocktail masterclass is the perfect way to spice up a girls’ night in. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you book a mobile cocktail masterclass:
- Learn a new skill: Everyone loves learning something new, and a mobile cocktail masterclass is a great way to do that. You and your friends will learn how to make delicious cocktails, and you’ll even get to take home your own recipes.
- Bond with friends: A mobile cocktail masterclass is a great way to bond with your friends over a shared experience. Everyone will be learning something new, and you can all enjoy delicious drinks together.
- Save money: Going out for the night can be expensive, especially if you’re in a large group. The average night out in the UK costs over £60, and that’s each! Figures show that people aged between 26-30 have the biggest expenditure at almost £75 per night, although this figure is likely to be higher with recent inflation. It’s clear that a mobile cocktail masterclass is a great way to have a fun night in without breaking the bank.
Fun ideas for a girls’ night in
A mobile cocktail masterclass is just one way to have a great girls’ night in. Here are a few other ideas to make your night even more fun:
- Movie night: Pop some popcorn and pick out a movie for a cosy night in.
- Games night: Gather up your favourite board games and have a night of friendly competition.
- Spa night: Pamper yourselves with a homemade spa night. Make a few face masks and foot scrubs, light some candles, and relax!
- Cooking night: Try out a new recipe together with your friends and enjoy the delicious results.
What to expect when booking a mobile cocktail masterclass
When you book a mobile cocktail masterclass, you can expect a fun and interactive experience. Your mixologist will provide all the ingredients and tools you need to make delicious cocktails. They will also guide you through the process of making the cocktails and provide useful tips and tricks. Plus, you and your friends will get to enjoy the delicious drinks you make!
You should be prepared to inform the mixologist of what cocktails you would like at least a week before the event. This allows time to order any necessary ingredients and plan for which glassware will be required. Remember, your mixologist brings everything! So prepare to not have to queue for drinks or have to wash any glasses yourself – the best of both worlds, right?
Tips for hosting a successful mobile cocktail masterclass
If you’re hosting a mobile cocktail masterclass for a girls’ night in, there are a few things you can do to make sure it’s a success:
- Set up a bar: Set up a bar in your home or the venue where you’re hosting the class. This will make it easier for you and your guests to make the cocktails.
- Provide snacks: Have some snacks and appetizers on hand for your guests to munch on while they’re making their drinks.
- Choose the cocktails together: This is a big one! We highly recommend choosing the cocktails as a group. This is because, most of the time, the mixologist will only have enough ingredients for the cocktails that you have specifically chosen (usually 4 cocktails).
Adding a ‘Butler in the Buff’ to your mobile cocktail masterclass
If you want to take your mobile cocktail masterclass to the next level, consider hiring a ‘Butler in the Buff’. This service provides a semi-naked butler who is there to serve drinks and snacks to your guests. He’ll be there to answer any questions about the cocktails and to provide entertainment for your guests. The ‘Butlers in the Buff’ service is a great way to add a little extra fun to your mobile cocktail masterclass. Plus, it’s a unique way to celebrate a special occasion.
Tips for getting the most out of your mobile cocktail masterclass
Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your mobile cocktail masterclass:
- Have a plan: Have a plan of what drinks you’d like to make before the class starts. This will help make the class run more smoothly and ensure that everyone can make the drinks they want.
- Get creative: Don’t be afraid to be creative with your cocktails. Try different flavours and ingredients to create unique drinks that everyone will love.
- Have fun: Above all else, make sure to have fun! A mobile cocktail masterclass is a great way to bond with your friends and make memories that will last a lifetime.
A mobile cocktail masterclass is a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion with your friends. From learning mixology to enjoying delicious drinks and having a laugh, a mobile cocktail masterclass is a great way to have a fun and memorable night in.
If you’re looking for a unique way to celebrate a special occasion, consider booking a mobile cocktail masterclass. You and your friends will have a great time learning something new, bonding, and enjoying delicious drinks. Plus, you can even add a ‘Butlers in the Buff’ to take your night to the next level!
So what are you waiting for? Contact Butler Direct and Book a mobile cocktail masterclass today and get ready for a night you won’t forget!